The Skills Gateway has been created to help people (who are over 18) gain better skills and qualification. They will assist you with CV writing and interview techniques. Their website will give you access to a wide range of courses and workshops to help you improve your skills or get back into work.
On their website you can find information and resources on:
- Get professional help and support from Careers Advisers to support you to achieve your career goals and overcome barriers to employment.
- Learn how to impress employers with your CV, applications and at interviews – and get that job!
- Find training and courses suited to your needs.
- Source funding and the right help for you if you’ve been made redundant.
Are you Returning to learning and need to update your skills?
The Skills Gateway can help with that. they offer a wide variety of courses in a range of learning environments from structured full and part -time learning at a college to online courses and workplace courses, there is a course to suite all learners. Try the course finder to find the right course for you.
Just Been Made Redundant?
- Find out how we can help you cope with redundancy
- Not sure what skills you need?
- Need to talk to someone about your options?
Going for a Job?
- How to write a CV
- How to apply for jobs
- How to impress at the interview
- How to find jobs
- How to understand the job market
Something Stopping You?
- I need financial help
- I need new skills
- I don’t have time to learn
- I’m confused about qualifications
- I’d like to speak Welsh