The URTU Learning Project have teamed up with Ken Bates Associates, to be able to bring you an accredited CPC training workshop.
This training will be delivered over one day and will count towards your mandatory CPC training hours, which you are required to attend in order to maintain your professional driver’s licence.
- Understand your actions as a driver can have an impact on customers.
- Appreciate the impact of complaints on your, and your organisation.
- Be aware of the impact social media can have on your business.
- Understand driver hours, breaks and rest periods.
- To raise awareness of special regulations.
- Be aware of driving techniques and the highway code.
- Improve your awareness of health & safety.
- Identify your awareness of loading and the law.
Course duration: 7 hours, 8am – 4:15pm (includes breaks)
To book onto one of these two courses please contact Claire O’Brien URTU Learning Project Administrator on; 0161 486 2108 or e-mail Claire.firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out further course dates and availability contact:
Claire O’Brien URTU Learning Project Administrator on; 0161 486 2108 or
As well as these workshops URTU Learning have created an CPC pre assessment app, where you can test your knowledge in just six minutes.
Use the following QR Code to test your knowledge, or click on the following link.